It’s been a great summer seeing all of you on our Working Title Terrace! If you are still holding tight to summer, tonight (Friday October 4th) is your last chance to enjoy our Summer Menu! In honour of the end of summer, we invite you to enjoy a FREE hot dog with any purchase of a local craft beer.
What happens now that the Terrace is closing? Hibernation has never been our style, so instead we are inspired to bring an exciting new offering to Sandy Hill!
Beginning Monday, October 7th, we are launching our new Working Title Winter Menu under the leadership of our Executive Chef Jef Charlebois. Featuring beautiful sharing plates, as well as cocktails, specialty coffees, and desserts to soothe the autumn chills and satisfy those mid-week cravings.
Check out our hours:
- Café service open daily from 8am to 4pm;
- Restaurant service Monday to Friday evenings from 4pm until late;
- Happy Hour weekdays 4pm to 6pm with $9 cocktails, $8 specialty coffees and $5 standard bar rail; and
- Sunday Brunch with new fall flavours from 10am to 3pm.
Working Title Café is the same place you have grown to love, but we have added more:
- House-made pastries, cheese cakes and pies – with Thanksgiving right around the corner, why not come in next week and buy your fresh pumpkin cheese cake or pie for dinner – available from October 7-12th.
- Boxed lunches and Meals-To-Go are available right out of our grab-and-go fridge! Stop by in the morning for a coffee and take a healthy delicious lunch with you.
- Meatless Mondays are celebrated every week when Prapti Jensen cooks up some of your favourite dishes from Perfection-Satisfaction-Promise at lunch. And every Monday evening we offer 10% off all of the wonderful vegetarian and vegan options on our dinner menu.
Don’t hesitate to contact us about private dining, brunch, or cocktail receptions in The Chapel! If you’re planning to host your Holiday Party with us, book now! We have limited event spaces available in November and December as the holidays approach, so call us soon.We also have lots of fun public events coming throughout the fall with: Vanier Moderns new showroom expected to open in late October; our ‘I put a spell on you’ Halloween Party on October 26; Sweater Weather Get Together with shopping, treats on November 3; Mistletoe & Ivy Holiday Market November 16; and Bettye Hyde Trivia Night also November 16.
Read more below and visit our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages for details and photos of our event spaces in action.
We look forward to seeing you!
Leanne Moussa and the allsaints team